DONALD F. SQUIRE
Experience in project management, product development, and product management in a manufacturing environment using PM software. Strong mechanical and design acumen, writing, sales, SEO, customer service including warranty service management. Creative, strong communication, analytical, organized, and result-oriented focus, adaptable and flexible in any setting.
Management (11+ years)
• Manage projects spanning weeks to years in scope.
• Tracked timelines, milestones, reports for teams and management.
• Coordinating work between Engineering, designers, production, quality, scheduling, vendors (domestic and international), accounting, identifying gaps, and driving mitigation plans.
• Procedure implementation, tracking, and enforcement.
• Profitability and growth strategies for products including sourcing, negotiation, and pricing.
• Managed USCG non-compliance campaigns.
• Product development and testing meeting USCG or ASTM, UL and EPA standards.
• Built and tracked new product bill-of-materials and pricing, coordinating with purchasing dept.
• Supply chain and production/inventory management.
• Planning, performance and operational metric analysis.
Marketing (7+ years)
• Managed all marketing of Hawken Energy Inc. and Squire Masonry Inc.
• Account management.
• Produced owner’s manuals, brochures, newsletters and other marketing materials targeting residential and business-to-business markets.
• Business development – finding, selling, and training.
• Maintained all social media including blog, Facebook and Twitter for Hawken Energy Inc.
• Press releases and other promotional writing.
• Writing and communication, conducting meetings, and training.
• Projectmanager.com (waterfall and gantt PM) MS Office, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and other Adobe programs.
• Troubleshooting, warranty and technical support experience.
• AutoCad and SketchUp.
• Design and fabrication, understand and communicate difficult concepts on many levels.
KL Outdoor, Muskegon, MI – Project Manager – 04/2014 – Present
Hawken Energy, Shelby, MI – Marketing Manager – 09/2008 – 04/2014
Squire Masonry, Medina, OH – Manager – 09/2003 – 09/2008
Best Vinyl, American Fork, UT – Sales Representative – 12/2002 – 08/2003
BYU, Provo, UT – Custodial Supervisor – 03/2001 – 01/2003
Bachelor of Arts, English: Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 2003
Top Distributor recognition – Hawken Energy 2005 and 2006
Eagle Scout – Boy Scouts of America 11/1995