DONALD F. SQUIRE
|Hemisphere Design Works||April 2014 – Present|
|Project Manager||Muskegon, MI|
- Oversee engineering projects through all phases in a matrix organization. Primary focus on new product development; kayaks, hunting blinds, and other thermoformed or rotomolded plastic products. Work on process and product improvements.
- Track, report, and update complex projects, many with a scope extending a year or more, working closely with stakeholders and sponsors.
- Work with multiple departments and outside contractors, coordinating tasks, relaying information, and mitigating risks.
- Program manager for major box store’s private label new product development.
- As part of a growing company, worked to implement new processes and streamline existing processes.
- Used PMIS software, Excel, and other programs to track tasks, resources, budgets, risks, and milestones.
|Hawken Energy||September 2008 – April 2014|
|Marketing Manager / Product Manager||Shelby, MI|
- Product manager for all appliances and components. New product development and DFMA.
- Managed all marketing, graphic design including brochures, newsletters, and other marketing materials for B2C and B2B efforts. Used InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Wrote and maintained User’s Manuals, and the official blog. Maintained Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Adwords campaigns.
- Customer service, including sales, tech support, and warranty management.
|Squire Masonry||September 2003 – September 2008|
- Construction, sales, estimating, customer service, site layout, heavy machine operation.
|Best Vinyl||December 2002 – August 2003|
|Sales Representative||American Fork, UT|
- Vinyl fence sales in a highly competitive market.
|Brigham Young University||March 2001 – January 2003|
|Custodial Supervisor||Provo, UT|
- Lead volunteer cleaning crews through daily assignments.
|Brigham Young University||March, 2003|
Bachelor of Arts, English
CERTIFICATIONS, SKILLS & INTERESTS
- Certifications: PMP – Project Management Professional from PMI.org. March 2019.
- Skills: Strategic planning, conducting meetings. Excel, OneNote, and other MS suite programs. Adobe suite programs. SolidWorks. Plastics design (thermoforming, rotational molding, injection molding) and metal design. Writing and communication. Management.